Since 1938, Weiner Benefits Group
and George J. Weiner Associates, Inc., have served the insurance and financial needs of individuals and businesses, making it one of the oldest and most well-respected Delaware-based insurance firms in existence today. Decades of knowledge gained through real-world experience allows us to guide our clients through the constantly changing maze of insurance regulations, while remaining mindful of both cost-containment and quality of care. Now in our third generation, with over 300 employer group clients we are one of the largest and oldest benefit firms in the region.
To create long-lasting relationships with our clients by evaluating their employee benefit and financial services needs with expertise and integrity. To help our clients achieve a sense of security and peace of mind for both themselves and their employees.
To be the most trusted advisors for employee benefits and financial services. We will hold ourselves accountable, and provide personalized, accessible service with proactive and innovative solutions. We will be knowledgeable, competent, thorough, and forward thinking.
Meet Our Team
As your dedicated team at Weiner Benefits Group, we would like to take this opportunity to introduce our retirement services team members! Please contact us if you have any immediate questions or would like to schedule a meeting.
- Agent Advisory Board to the Insurance Commissioner of DE
- American Council of Engineering Companies (ACEC)
- Associated Builders and Contractors (ABC)
- Central Delaware Chamber of Commerce
- Committee of 100
- Construction and Financial Management Association (CFMA)
- Delaware Association of Health Underwriters (DAHU)
- Delaware Bankers Association (DBA)
- Delaware Small Business Chamber (DSBC)
- Delaware Society of Human Resource Management (DESHRM)
- Delaware State Chamber of Commerce (DSCC)
- SBA Committee
- HR Committee
- Tax Committee
- Highmark Elite Advisors
- International Foundation of Employee Benefits Professional (IFEBP)
- International Society of Certified Employee Benefits Specialists (ISCEBS)
- National Association of Plan Advisors
- Retirement Plans Advisor Group
- Advisor Group Employer Plans Advisory Counsel
- Town of North East Chamber of Commerce